Children's Dentistry in Courtice & Oshawa, Ontario
Our dentists in Courtice & Oshawa, ON recommend scheduling the initial visit once the first baby tooth erupts. We have the training and experience to treat patients of any age. As a responsible parent, you can be sure that your child will have a safe and comfortable visit. The goal is to set the pace for a lifetime of excellent oral health. Bringing your little ones in to see us every six months for cleanings and exams will help them get used to the process. Regular checkups will be just a normal part of life.
Exams and Cleanings for Kids
During your youngster’s appointment, our team at Brightway Dental will perform a comprehensive exam and a thorough cleaning. This first visit will include the following:
- A check for signs of decay or future orthodontic issues
- An examination of their gums
- A check for bite or jaw problems
- An oral health assessment
- Proper dental hygiene instruction
Our dentists in Brightway Dental, Courtice & Oshawa, ON offer pediatric dentistry near you for our patients. Call us now to find out more!
Dental Care for Children in Courtice & Oshawa, ON
Your Courtice & Oshawa dentist offers comprehensive dental care for all. You won’t have to juggle multiple dentists to meet the needs of your entire family. We have all you need under one roof. At Brightway Dental, we offer a variety of pediatric dentistry services near you, such as:
- Natural-Looking Fillings: The most common dental issue for kids is cavities. For that reason, we offer tooth-colored restorations to repair and protect your child’s developing smile. Our fillings keep bacteria out and stop the spread of decay.
- Topical Fluoride Treatments: A natural-occurring mineral, fluoride strengthens and restores tooth enamel and provides cavity-fighting protection. Your dentist may use either a gel, a foam, or a fluoride rinse. Since we do this during a routine checkup, there’s no need to book an extra appointment.
- Dental Sealants: Your child can avoid cavities with dental sealants. The transparent plastic layer shields the chewing surfaces of back teeth so bacteria can’t attack. Even more, the application process is fast and painless. In just a short time, your child can enjoy years of added protection.
For more information on our pediatric dental care services, contact our dentists near you at Brightway Dental, Courtice & Oshawa, ON.